Search the forum,
  • Thread starter on31ll
  • Start date
  • Replies 143
  • Views 3K

Discuss Your hour is up !!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a shame that its come to this. I don't know the full story, but personally I liked Colin and appreciated his knowledge and input. Seems very drastic to ban a MOD like this. I know from reading the FB page that he certainly feels victimised by it. Which isn't nice to read at all.

Ad like I said before he barred me - he is barking up the wrong tree

So to me it seems us lesser people are no concern to the mods and ta"s by that post bod

the way i look at it.

How do small company's work and survive ?
they are united or they fall apart
it takes one individual to jeopardize something.

we don't have a hand in running the forum but thats the mods job.

would you prefer for the other mods to walk out and the forum fail ?

its a tough one but hey tough decisions don't make everyone happy.

So to me it seems us lesser people are no concern to the mods and ta"s by that post bod

Your welcome to this role anytime you want it fella , don't know where you got that from and FYI I was the one who recommended col for the mods job even before he came my engagement doo last year

Can the FB page address be put up so we can make up our own minds?

Without adding fuel to the bonfire, mods have got accept our curiosity. As its been said he was a big part of this forum, he must've done something pretty bad for this to happen. All you mods seem like well rounded blokes, which adds to our confusion. Can I just ask did this happen on a part of the forum most of us can't access?

Well then delete my account please ! This is a joke that you guys are just shaking it off ! Colin was a big part ! I wouldnt say i was close to colin atall ! He designed my logo but he didnt nothing more for me personally that croppie or you bod !

Theres a big cover up or so it seems ! Does anybody think that colin would of done somthing to hurt the forum ? No !

You mods dont care. As of a few hours ago you seem like you dont give a **** ! Ive stuck up for mods across forum and atated ypu had a hard and unpaid job but somthings dramatically changed and gone wrong ! And your not bothered ! Youd rather stick woth your cover up !

Well then delete my account please ! This is a joke that you guys are just shaking it off ! Colin was a big part ! I wouldnt say i was close to colin atall ! He designed my logo but he didnt nothing more for me personally that croppie or you bod !

Theres a big cover up or so it seems ! Does anybody think that colin would of done somthing to hurt the forum ? No !

You mods dont care. As of a few hours ago you seem like you dont give a **** ! Ive stuck up for mods across forum and atated ypu had a hard and unpaid job but somthings dramatically changed and gone wrong ! And your not bothered ! Youd rather stick woth your cover up !

Shame to see you go are you sure you want it deleting or do you wanna leave it a few days to calm down ?

TA's have nothing to do with it, we have no input in such things. I'm abstaining from any further comment as its pointless.

Your welcome to this role anytime you want it fella , don't know where you got that from and FYI I was the one who recommended col for the mods job even before he came my engagement doo last year

Just buy the part of your post which said things happening off public forum which dont concern you

No im sure ! This is disgusting to be honest ! There isnt enough people voicing what they think or saying in pm's ! Its a joke this whole situation. Dont want anything to do with this or the contractor forum ! If i want another forum ill find one !

Please remove me from contractor forum too please !

You have been given reasons for the actions taken. Its all in the threads before this.
Again as said before it wasnt a light hearted decision but one that needed to be done .
No one here wants to lose members but if this is how you feel then you should do what you feel in the best interest for yourself .
As for deleting an account then i say there is no need, just log off, take time and see how you feel at a later date.

No im sure ! This is disgusting to be honest ! There isnt enough people voicing what they think or saying in pm's ! Its a joke this whole situation. Dont want anything to do with this or the contractor forum ! If i want another forum ill find one !

If you do go mate then its been a pleasure reading your posts and I've always looked out for them.

I understand where your coming from in all of this mate and FairPlay for stating your opinion and shouting the loudest.

All the best mate

That's your choice Ryan and I'd be sorry to see you go, I'd rather you take a few days out and sleep on it.

I can understand why you feel so strongly. Forums should be run by their members because without any members it's just a bloke sat in front of his screen alone!

I still think take the time before doing somthing rash.

I cant sort it by loggin off ! When i logg back on the shot still happened ! People i still cant trust ! And covers ups !

Last time dan closed a thread ?

If you do go mate then its been a pleasure reading your posts and I've always looked out for them.

I understand where your coming from in all of this mate and FairPlay for stating your opinion and shouting the loudest.

All the best mate

Thanks very much ! But a stand needs to be made ! They dont care anymore ! The froends that used to be here aint here no
mpre !

We wont be removing any accounts for a while now. Let's leave it at that for now. You could do with asking those involved off the forum really and not involve the forum its self. It's not fair on it.

You could do with asking those involved off the forum really and not involve the forum its self. It's not fair on it.

It's in the arms though, can't see the harm it's doing, I think more harm would be done not having this conversation.

Peoples silence tells a tale.

It's in the arms though, can't see the harm it's doing, I think more harm would be done not having this conversation.

Peoples silence tells a tale.

Spot on.

The best way to sort things out is to talk about them.

All seems a bit odd to me, I don't see why the mods cant just come out and say exactly what they disagreed on. Everyone wants to know and it all just makes it seem more suspicious by not really saying anything.

.... but offline.

I disagree. Hope I'm not going to be shown the door :)

If it was dotted all over the forum or impacting the general forums then yes. But isolated in the arms I don't see the issue. I do see the issue with being told not to talk about it or go away and talk about it.

.... but offline.

How if the only contact members have with each other is here, or we all gonna post our mobile numbers and we can have a mass conference call or you gonna book us a conference room so we can hash it out of the forum where everyone seems to want it to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Your hour is up !!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What do you think?
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I have just looked back through the regs this seems to have changed and it isn't mentioned now. It now mentions if at high level it should be discharged...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock