• Thread starter on31ll
  • Start date
  • Replies 143
  • Views 3K

Discuss Your hour is up !!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
So to me it seems us lesser people are no concern to the mods and ta"s by that post bod

TA's have nothing to do with it, we have no input in such things. I'm abstaining from any further comment as its pointless.

Your welcome to this role anytime you want it fella , don't know where you got that from and FYI I was the one who recommended col for the mods job even before he came my engagement doo last year

Just buy the part of your post which said things happening off public forum which dont concern you

No im sure ! This is disgusting to be honest ! There isnt enough people voicing what they think or saying in pm's ! Its a joke this whole situation. Dont want anything to do with this or the contractor forum ! If i want another forum ill find one !

Please remove me from contractor forum too please !

Well then delete my account please ! This is a joke that you guys are just shaking it off ! Colin was a big part ! I wouldnt say i was close to colin atall ! He designed my logo but he didnt nothing more for me personally that croppie or you bod !

Theres a big cover up or so it seems ! Does anybody think that colin would of done somthing to hurt the forum ? No !

You mods dont care. As of a few hours ago you seem like you dont give a **** ! Ive stuck up for mods across forum and atated ypu had a hard and unpaid job but somthings dramatically changed and gone wrong ! And your not bothered ! Youd rather stick woth your cover up !

You have been given reasons for the actions taken. Its all in the threads before this.
Again as said before it wasnt a light hearted decision but one that needed to be done .
No one here wants to lose members but if this is how you feel then you should do what you feel in the best interest for yourself .
As for deleting an account then i say there is no need, just log off, take time and see how you feel at a later date.

No im sure ! This is disgusting to be honest ! There isnt enough people voicing what they think or saying in pm's ! Its a joke this whole situation. Dont want anything to do with this or the contractor forum ! If i want another forum ill find one !

Please remove me from contractor forum too please !

If you do go mate then its been a pleasure reading your posts and I've always looked out for them.

I understand where your coming from in all of this mate and FairPlay for stating your opinion and shouting the loudest.

All the best mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Your hour is up !!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock