• Thread starter on31ll
  • Start date
  • Replies 143
  • Views 3K

Discuss Your hour is up !!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
This cant just be swept under carpet or forgotton about ! Its kinda serious and theres people shocked and concerned with the forum !

This forum has changed ! Your not even arsed that a forum member has said people may walk from the forum ! Your basically holding the door open !

I don't think its that mate, honestly I don't.

Whats he meant to do? He's not going to beg someone to stay is he?

This forum has changed ! Your not even arsed that a forum member has said people may walk from the forum ! Your basically holding the door open !

No one is forcing anyone to log in and enjoy the forum , if you don't like what's happened then that is your issue not ours , we dont want anyone to leave but understand some of you are close to Colin but AGAIN you don't see what has been happening off the open forum that doesn't concern you

I don't think its that mate, honestly I don't.

Whats he meant to do? He's not going to beg someone to stay is he?

Answer peoples questions ? State reasons ? People want to know ! Last time yoube seen 3 threads closed about one subject ? 1 thread about where system is ! One joking about where system is then third about the threads being closed !

Last time you seen dan close a thread ?

And then they'll get over it and move on with their lives!

As I said, I want people to stay but if they want to leave, if they feel this is no longer the place for them, then yes, I will hold the door open for them, wish them well and wave goodbye.

What a shame that its come to this. I don't know the full story, but personally I liked Colin and appreciated his knowledge and input. Seems very drastic to ban a MOD like this. I know from reading the FB page that he certainly feels victimised by it. Which isn't nice to read at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Your hour is up !!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Have a problem with an oil fired AGA conversion Has been no problem for 5 years, now goes out 12 to 36 hours after lighting, have checked fire...
Replies
Views
Bad leak inside bathroom walls at floor for three days. A gallon every hour. Shut off water for a few hours and leak stopped. Turned water back...
Replies
Views
Good evening, I'd like your opinion on something that is worrying me please: my landlady's plumber replaced the bottom/night element of my...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys I’ve noticed this weekend that my en-suite toilet pan water level is seeming to regress after an hour. Toilet flushes as normal and...
Replies
Views
A
After cleaning up of loft big tank, water supply has stopped for taps due to bubble trap. How to release please?
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock