• Thread starter on31ll
  • Start date
  • Replies 143
  • Views 3K

Discuss Your hour is up !!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally any issues I had with Colin were between me and him. out of respect for the guy not being able to answer now I won't be airing those issues!

Rest assured though that there will be no changes in the way the UKPF is run, there's no secret police, spetnatz, reds in the bed or anything else that concerns you. No one needs to watch their backs.

Except villatom...

Just all very very suspicious ! Never seen any threads handled like they have been before !

Just all very very suspicious ! Never seen any threads handled like they have been before !

Because it's unprecedented, unexpected and clearly emotive. As said before it wasn't taken lightly nor with any joy.

Personally any issues I had with Colin were between me and him. out of respect for the guy not being able to answer now I won't be airing those issues!

Rest assured though that there will be no changes in the way the UKPF is run, there's no secret police, spetnatz, reds in the bed or anything else that concerns you. No one needs to watch their backs.

I don't think anyone thinks that they need to watch their back or anything like that.

From my point of view and I'm sure its what others think, it would be better to know why or what he disagreed on.

Whats happened so far is an announcement has been made that says he's left and when people ask why they just get told "don't bother asking"

its only human nature to be nosey and want to know why, but in this case I think its mre than justified as he was a massive part of the forum and helped a lot of people and his knowledge can't ever be replaced really.

Exactly ! If you guys wanted to get rid of sombody on the forum you could just do it and then make an announcement in a few weeks when sombody asks sa

Sayin oh he left for personal reasons !

And still nobody will answer when we were going to be told !

Agree with VT here and on311.

It's left a sour taste in the forum in my opinion that someone who gives so much to the forum be erased just like that.

never seen that happen before and seems a bit over regulated to me.

Think this changes the forum really ! No change in how ukpf is run well theres a mod/member gone that was a top poster and a help to forum ! He helped many with logos and business cards etc along with other stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Your hour is up !!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Have a problem with an oil fired AGA conversion Has been no problem for 5 years, now goes out 12 to 36 hours after lighting, have checked fire...
Replies
Views
Bad leak inside bathroom walls at floor for three days. A gallon every hour. Shut off water for a few hours and leak stopped. Turned water back...
Replies
Views
Good evening, I'd like your opinion on something that is worrying me please: my landlady's plumber replaced the bottom/night element of my...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys I’ve noticed this weekend that my en-suite toilet pan water level is seeming to regress after an hour. Toilet flushes as normal and...
Replies
Views
A
After cleaning up of loft big tank, water supply has stopped for taps due to bubble trap. How to release please?
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock