Discuss Working abroad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JD89

Hey chaps..

Was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Seeing as I'm still young (ish) I want to get out and work abroad, my main goal is money and I want to be able to find work somewhere which pays well in order for me to save up enough cash to get a mortage on a house.

It doesn't have to be plumbing exactly, what ever I need to do in order to get work earning top dollar really.

Any info is much appreciated, thanks people!

Difficult to get into but big money and great experience if you can get a job in Australia mining. I done a bit of plumbing there in 2012 and a lot of guys were trying to get into the mines where the cash was.

you will need an Australian working visa which will last a year hopefully within the year you will find a sponsorship. To qualify for the working visa you need to be younger than 30... goodluck

Difficult to get into but big money and great experience if you can get a job in Australia mining. I done a bit of plumbing there in 2012 and a lot of guys were trying to get into the mines where the cash was.

you will need an Australian working visa which will last a year hopefully within the year you will find a sponsorship. To qualify for the working visa you need to be younger than 30... goodluck

Ah yeah I remember someone mentioning the mines in Austrailia to me. How would I go about doing that? I have no experience with the mining industry?

Ah yeah I remember someone mentioning the mines in Austrailia to me. How would I go about doing that? I have no experience with the mining industry?

Have an uncle that did it in the north and it can be a hard life, mining camps are often miles from anywhere.

And anywher is normally miles grom nowhere.

The mines tend to be a bit of a closed shop. Its not what you know but who you know.

Have an uncle that did it in the north and it can be a hard life, mining camps are often miles from anywhere.

I don't mind the hard life, I'm used to it lol

It's only going to be until I've saved enough to have a decent deposit on a house.. I'll also use it to set me up when I'm back home... It'll be nice to get away for a while. Just need to know what to do in order to get work in these mines (unless something better comes along)

You don't have to be a miner as such they look for general labour.

My advice is to get the working visa and head out its a great experience, once your over there you will be able to look for a job.

No idea about the mining work maybe need to research over the net.

You don't have to be a miner as such they look for general labour.

My advice is to get the working visa and head out its a great experience, once your over there you will be able to look for a job.

No idea about the mining work maybe need to research over the net.

I'll work on getting a VISA soon as, I also need to save some money now in order to be able to go out there, I'd rather do all that knowing I could get work straight away.

I'm researching it now, only downfall with the internet there's a lot of sites which try selling you ebooks or whatever. full of scam artists :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Working abroad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Morning gents and gals, I have a Milano Tower Shower about 15 years old, where I have a couple of issues :- 1. The shower head has seen better...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm not an expert but wondered if anyone might be able to assist. I've replaced an old toilet with a new one. I've used the same water inlet...
Replies
Views
hi all i got myself in a muddle. a friend of a friend came around at xmas to help me line up two copper pipes for shower bar install. the pipes...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock