Search the forum,

Discuss Who really gets on your wick? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody concerned with Bradford City !!!!, fans , players , managers, mascot, programme sellers, turnstile operators, cleaners etc etc etc

What is it with pubes...they get everywhere!

There was one in my coffee the other day on the bathroom floor.

What is it with pubes...they get everywhere!

There was one in my coffee the other day on the bathroom floor.
if you put your coffee in a cup there'd be less chance of pubes getting in it !!

Bruce Forsyth hate him

When I was in Afghanistan Bruce Forsyth came to us Royal Navy & Royal Marines guys/gals in Lashkar Gah base. He properly had the **** taken out of him by the lads and didn't even realise it. Katherine Jenkins also turned up with him and you can imagine who got more attention!!

udyruse5.jpg

Proof that Mr Rabbit exists

the caretaker of a holiday let that just rang as a rad isnt coming on!!! its 23 degrees out there ffs therefore not an emergency!!

The estate agent this morning. Boiler broken down, it's an emergency, if you can't go we'll get somebody else. At which point the price went up. Gets there, sounds like no fuel. Pressure gauge in and no fuel. Tanks padlocked so off with the elbow and lo and behold no oil. It had been service 2 months before but all that was left of the mz770 was two wires and the bulb. Battery gone on the tank level gauge.

But the supplier always fills before they run out. Not this time honey :)

Dorris the horrid. My stalker. She's 79. Sends me notes calls and when I opens my front door she appeared..... My house isn't exactly en-route!

wayne rooney alias the fat bald gippo glad manure pay him £300 grand a week hes not worth a spittoon of warm spit

oh and retired or not I still hope alex fergie has really sore piles in my vivid imagination he has

Katie Hopkins, she's such a smug twunt gŕrrrrr

Imagine doing a job round at Katie Hopkins? One false move and she's slagging you off on GMTV the next morning.

I'd love her to go bankrupt and then I'd employ her as a general scivvy and have her wash my van while I crack a bullwhip and keep making her do it over and over again.

Noel Edmonds , his hair has never changed in 40 years. Same as his jokes.

Pretty much anyone in our councils local planning department, petty, personal and pricks

Harry Hill ........

Thinking about it I actually hate James Corden.......did you see the pr!ck at the Britts???

Joey Essex. I've not actually heard him speak but I know he's famous for being thick as **** which sums this country up nicely.

The previous winners of masterchef who the judge the food later. Acting like their michel roux junior . Knobs the lot of em get over yourselves you were cooking beans on toast before you won it get a life

The previous winners of masterchef who the judge the food later. Acting like their michel roux junior . Knobs the lot of em get over yourselves you were cooking beans on toast before you won it get a life

Youre talking about the short fat one aren't you?! No not croppie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Who really gets on your wick? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his audition last night.. He was a stand up comedian and he got off to a rocky start but by the end everyone was loving him! Does anyone know him? Is he a...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I have changed the 3 port actuator Honeywell head however this doesn’t seem to have solved the issue, does this mean that the programmer is faulty? Or is...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it 😬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock