Discuss Who really gets on your wick? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went out the other night to a fairly nice bar in Leicester. Full of people who think they're posh to be honest.

But there is some great skirt there.

But everyone of the lads had a blazer on and that daft hairstyle where it's short round the sides, a bit of hair on top with the frontal area gelled upwards in a 2 o clock direction.

I actually felt like I was the only kid at school not wearing a uniform.

And the daft women fall for it. They think it means the lads got a degree and a decent motor. Where's infact the fruit loop just watches towie for fashion tips and wears the same outfit every Saturday night

Nothing wrong with that hair do :)

Nothing wrong with a blazer either mate, I wear a blazer most Saturday nights out :)

Nothing wrong with that hair do :)

Nothing wrong with a blazer either mate, I wear a blazer most Saturday nights out :)

It's not so much the style or the blazer that bothers me matey.....it's the fact that literally 90% of the blokes actually looked identical. And I'm not exaggerating. It's was quite funny.

******* hate all politicians and trade union leaders who are wannbe politicians i wouldnt pish on any of them if they were on fire. Surprised no one hasnt mentioned them already. All of them arsholes in ivory towers

Last edited by a moderator:
i cant believe no one else has mentioned noel fecking edmunds. the goddamn chuckle brothers, cilla black.

i agree with most of the others

i cant believe no one else has mentioned noel fecking edmunds. the goddamn chuckle brothers, cilla black.

i agree with most of the others
Is it Noël Edmonds you don't like or his Christmas wooly jumpers?

Steve Wright on radio 2 gets right on my tit ends.

Oooo yeah. Forgot about him. Big guests my arse! If they're so big why not give them more than five minutes? Why not focus the interview on them instead of your own rambling self-indulgent questions? And you can stick that dream interpreter up your arse! " You dreamt about two ton tessie o'shea? That's the 53rd most popular dream, you're focussing your mind on the desire for a new mattress............"

Muppets. Steve Wright rhymes with shyte.........

After being told by my mrs that I seem to detest everyone on tv I'll start the list...

Bruce Forsyth
Davina McCall
alan carr
Piers Morgan
my ex mrs
Andy Murray
daddy pig
phil Taylor.

Daddy pig? you are a heartless man :lol:

I can't really contribute to this thread as I hate pretty much everyone.

But I will say this.... WTF is wrong with Daddy Pig?! He's an absolute legend for putting up with that spoilt, obnoxious little brat.

Agree with TB, leave Daddy Pig out of it! Mr Tumbles on the other hand, I give you a new sign ya pr1ck, I will put this road sign round your head

I can't really contribute to this thread as I hate pretty much everyone.

But I will say this.... WTF is wrong with Daddy Pig?! He's an absolute legend for putting up with that spoilt, obnoxious little brat.
You deserve a pint ;)

Ok let's get this straight people regarding peopa pig.

Nothing wrong with daddy pig!!
He's a bit of a plank but he's humble.

Peppa is a brat. Jealous anytime another kid can do something she can't.

Wanna know who I hate from that cartoon.......mrs rabbit.

Well mrs rabbit is taking all the jobs!!

She works in all the shops
Flies the balloon
Flies the helicopter
Works in the hospital
Works in the fire station
Runs the fete
Works in the school

And does a hell of a lot more!!!

And has anyone seen mr rabbit!!!......isn't that suspicious!!

The queen have her an award for being the hardest working person in the world last week. Seems legit.

Younger generation on the same astral plane as students..............mentally juvenile.

Are you for real? He'd be lost without his autocue!

I forgot to add Ronnie Corbett..... He hates me too. Dunno why. I spend one night shagging his daughter and he loses his sense of humour.......

Was it her height that attracted you to her John?

anybody concerned with Bradford City !!!!, fans , players , managers, mascot, programme sellers, turnstile operators, cleaners etc etc etc

What is it with pubes...they get everywhere!

There was one in my coffee the other day on the bathroom floor.

What is it with pubes...they get everywhere!

There was one in my coffee the other day on the bathroom floor.
if you put your coffee in a cup there'd be less chance of pubes getting in it !!

Bruce Forsyth hate him

When I was in Afghanistan Bruce Forsyth came to us Royal Navy & Royal Marines guys/gals in Lashkar Gah base. He properly had the **** taken out of him by the lads and didn't even realise it. Katherine Jenkins also turned up with him and you can imagine who got more attention!!

udyruse5.jpg

Proof that Mr Rabbit exists

the caretaker of a holiday let that just rang as a rad isnt coming on!!! its 23 degrees out there ffs therefore not an emergency!!

The estate agent this morning. Boiler broken down, it's an emergency, if you can't go we'll get somebody else. At which point the price went up. Gets there, sounds like no fuel. Pressure gauge in and no fuel. Tanks padlocked so off with the elbow and lo and behold no oil. It had been service 2 months before but all that was left of the mz770 was two wires and the bulb. Battery gone on the tank level gauge.

But the supplier always fills before they run out. Not this time honey :)

Dorris the horrid. My stalker. She's 79. Sends me notes calls and when I opens my front door she appeared..... My house isn't exactly en-route!

wayne rooney alias the fat bald gippo glad manure pay him ÂŁ300 grand a week hes not worth a spittoon of warm spit

oh and retired or not I still hope alex fergie has really sore piles in my vivid imagination he has

Katie Hopkins, she's such a smug twunt gŕrrrrr

Imagine doing a job round at Katie Hopkins? One false move and she's slagging you off on GMTV the next morning.

I'd love her to go bankrupt and then I'd employ her as a general scivvy and have her wash my van while I crack a bullwhip and keep making her do it over and over again.

Noel Edmonds , his hair has never changed in 40 years. Same as his jokes.

Pretty much anyone in our councils local planning department, petty, personal and pricks

Harry Hill ........

Thinking about it I actually hate James Corden.......did you see the pr!ck at the Britts???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Who really gets on your wick? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back