Discuss Who really gets on your wick? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it with pubes...they get everywhere!

There was one in my coffee the other day on the bathroom floor.

What is it with pubes...they get everywhere!

There was one in my coffee the other day on the bathroom floor.
if you put your coffee in a cup there'd be less chance of pubes getting in it !!

Bruce Forsyth hate him

When I was in Afghanistan Bruce Forsyth came to us Royal Navy & Royal Marines guys/gals in Lashkar Gah base. He properly had the **** taken out of him by the lads and didn't even realise it. Katherine Jenkins also turned up with him and you can imagine who got more attention!!

udyruse5.jpg

Proof that Mr Rabbit exists

the caretaker of a holiday let that just rang as a rad isnt coming on!!! its 23 degrees out there ffs therefore not an emergency!!

The estate agent this morning. Boiler broken down, it's an emergency, if you can't go we'll get somebody else. At which point the price went up. Gets there, sounds like no fuel. Pressure gauge in and no fuel. Tanks padlocked so off with the elbow and lo and behold no oil. It had been service 2 months before but all that was left of the mz770 was two wires and the bulb. Battery gone on the tank level gauge.

But the supplier always fills before they run out. Not this time honey :)

Dorris the horrid. My stalker. She's 79. Sends me notes calls and when I opens my front door she appeared..... My house isn't exactly en-route!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Who really gets on your wick? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back