Search the forum,

Discuss Who really gets on your wick? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Customers who tell me repeatedly that "it was ok this morning" or " I think it's just thermostat"

Customers who tell me repeatedly that "it was ok this morning" or " I think it's just thermostat"
Customers who try to move the cylinder you've just removed, after you repeatedly tell them don't worry I don't need a hand, and spill brown water on their carpet.....actually come to think of it it was hilarious

customers who insist you call them mr/mrs surname but insist on using your first name. holyer than thou dicks.

I like ones who complain and then are made to look like a penas. Doing a warm air bloke was a joiner or some other low skill job...

He cottoned on to one of our newly qualified was a bit shy . Starts complaining about his work. Why this why that, couldn't you have done this blah blah blah . Nothing even remotely sensible ( asked that boiler be mounted on Formica ! He was told no 18mm ply or another wall.... Tells lad that he's not happy and he can take all the rads off he has done and do them properly as he's not happy that the "lazy" fitter has not mirrored the rad brackets... Tried to explain but stopped mid sentence and told, look I know all the excuses and rubbish I was a site Forman, I want it done against so they are all mirrored and I want the holes filled. I'm going out now and will be back at 5 will you be finished? Lads were fuming. Mirrored every rad bracket filled every hole commissioned and left. He called up to complain that his rads weren't parallel with wall. Told him that he instructed us and as such would need to pay to change it. Went back and I struggled to keep a straight face. Wanted to high five lads in front of him but that would be rude considering it was gonna cost £150 to swap all brackets round

The guy who's boiler we are changing just now, he must have big time OCD, wearing ovvies, knee pads and a hard hat...in your on home....when doing a bit of wiring.
His phrase seems to be... that's not how i imagined it... a pure cock :(
You have to get a sneaky picture. ! C'mon man pleeeeeeeease

I forgot the latex gloves too.... odd odd guy. I'll try and sneak a piccy ;)

The weirdos hardhat:
20140627_123011[1].jpg

And fisting gloves:
20140627_123214[1].jpg

Looks like some valid evidence there, I appreciate it must be hard trying to snap him lol

whos brewing prison wine in that lucozade bottle? lol

Honestly guys, I'm pretty easy going and due to depression( which i take tabs for) am really easy going and hate conflict, but he's an arse of a man and i wish I'd never taken on his boiler change the ungrateful ****. I hope he doesn't welch out the £1700 final payment next weekend of I'll be livid :lol:

The guy who's boiler we are changing just now, he must have big time OCD, wearing ovvies, knee pads and a hard hat...in your on home....when doing a bit of wiring.
His phrase seems to be... that's not how i imagined it... a pure cock :(
That's when you say you are sorry, but you Dont have a tool for fixing his imagination, then go oh wait there it is while picking up a hammer.

Being White and told we are a racist race.

When all I see and hear is bone-chilling racism coming for non-whites who make me feel really uncomfortable about addressing certain issues as I'll be seen as being a racist rather than a true realist who profoundly cares about the planet I live on.

If I'm walking along some cliff face, of an evening, and I hear a cry for help, and come upon a person who's slipped over the cliff face and holding on to a tussock of grass for dear life.
I do not stop to ask him what colour he is or question him about his religious beliefs.
I simply pull up a fellow human being.

Last edited:
If I'm walking along some cliff face, of an evening, and I hear a cry for help, and come upon a person who's slipped over the cliff face and holding on to a tussock of grass for dear life.
I do not stop to ask him what colour he is or question him about his religious beliefs.

Unless they are French, obviously.

Being White and told we are a racist race.

When all I see and hear is bone-chilling racism coming for non-whites who make me feel really uncomfortable about addressing certain issues as I'll be seen as being a racist rather than a true realist who profoundly cares about the planet I live on.

Unless he works for the tax office, then you just stamp on his fingers

The tussock of grass would be cut by some sharp scissors if he was a bradford city fan.

when your on another forum and theres always one who knows everything and whatever anyone says he ignores, as I've just experienced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dick head

cilla Black and Jimmy Tarbuck a couple of scouse ****s..brum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Who really gets on your wick? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his audition last night.. He was a stand up comedian and he got off to a rocky start but by the end everyone was loving him! Does anyone know him? Is he a...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I have changed the 3 port actuator Honeywell head however this doesn’t seem to have solved the issue, does this mean that the programmer is faulty? Or is...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it 😬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock