Currently reading:
Which cleanser / sludge remover?

Discuss Which cleanser / sludge remover? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GasManMike

Just wondering which cleansers / sludge removers we all swear by? I know everyone will have a different opinion but just trying to gauge an overall view.

Ive only ever used sentinel x400 as thats what my company issues, i would normally add 2litres into a system, leave for 3-4 weeks and i can honestly say that about 80 per cent of the time it never works and we need to get it power flushed!

I like Fernox F3. Seems to do the trick and one bottle fits comfortably in a magnaclean.

Fernox F3 or for older system F5 never liked sentinel takes to long to do anything, Fernox been making cleaners ect for years. may cost abit more but it do`s the job. :smug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which cleanser / sludge remover? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock