Discuss Which cleanser / sludge remover? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GasManMike

Just wondering which cleansers / sludge removers we all swear by? I know everyone will have a different opinion but just trying to gauge an overall view.

Ive only ever used sentinel x400 as thats what my company issues, i would normally add 2litres into a system, leave for 3-4 weeks and i can honestly say that about 80 per cent of the time it never works and we need to get it power flushed!

I like Fernox F3. Seems to do the trick and one bottle fits comfortably in a magnaclean.

Fernox F3 or for older system F5 never liked sentinel takes to long to do anything, Fernox been making cleaners ect for years. may cost abit more but it do`s the job. :smug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which cleanser / sludge remover? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock