Discuss what type of flux in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
shopping.jpg been using this for a year, doesnt leave a horrible green gunk and clean hands, no leaks so luv it.

Ever flux, best flux in the world.

If it wasn't true then they wouldn't be allowed to put it on the tub :)

Use bum center own brand . Same as yellow tub but 65% cheaper.

Used to use laco but harder to get pipes shining have dazzling fittings !

As I've said before I like power flow especially as when soldering outside in the snow once and found laco burned off before the pipe even got warm.

Power flow doesn't burn so quick so gives pipe a chance to heat up. It's all I use now.

And yes it can stick on 15mm. Always seems ok on 22mm upwards.

And same reason as above when heating 28mm pipe the flux doesn't burn as quick as laco would

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to what type of flux in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
We just had a waterhole bored and were lucky enough to find a flowing artesian, which delivers just over 500 gallons an hour without needing a...
Replies
Views
Hey, forum friends! đź‘‹ Excited to introduce Master Drain Ltd, your go-to expert for top-notch drain installation and repair services. Here's what...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Hello, Recently I received an unusually large water bill which led me to the discovery of leaking flush valves. I have two toilets and it turned...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock