Discuss washing machines in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt fit the bugger was only there to sort the pipework, Im laying the blame squarely at the feet of the guy who installed it. Im going back in march to fit a bathroom I guess il find out then?
March? Sounds like they'll have a new one by then.

It'll probably walk itself across the kitchen, I've seen that before.

Good for a bit spice in the love life. Works better if you wind one leg up 10mm or so as well :wink:

Yeah works well till you end up with your back squashed against the breakfast bar...:eek:

Thats what your legs are for. Pushing it back while its coming at you. Stay focused on the work :lol:

Thats what your legs are for. Pushing it back while its coming at you. Stay focused on the work :lol:

You are having a laugh! My legs aren't strong enough to hold back them bloody big machines in the launderette :)

Some washing machine are bloody heavy though aren't they? Can hardly move ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to washing machines in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine...
Replies
Views
Hi I've recently had a new bathroom installed. I've noticed when I flush the downstairs loo there was a hammer type noise under the bathroom...
Replies
Views
Background I have a small one-bedroom flat in the roof space in a victorian house. There are three floors below and each floor has a single...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As the title says, I have a problem with an unvented cylinder I had installed last year where the first time I turn a hot tap on after the...
Replies
Views
B
I recently fitted a new washing machine along with a new cold water feed hose. Since installation whenever the toilet upstairs finishes filling...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock