Discuss Variable flow Water Pump for instant water heater? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could always fit an inline heater and pump on the shower hose.

Clever things.

Look for all the world like fan heaters.

Try taking a fan heater into the shower with you.

Low cost(£30), cheap to install (£0), high out put (3kW)(same power as an immersion)

Anything better than the kettle?

croppie:

If your water heater only draw 5A that mean it is using gas to boil the water,
the 5A pretty sure is not for the heating element
the 5A only for the control board+pump etc

and I dont even have gas in my flat so it is not a option

You can keep your dribbly 5l per minute and I'll stick with my 20l.

I'm out. For good this time.

how long your 20L per min last?
200L/20L=10min

That is a quick shower.

So professional advise is get a system that last 10min and take 3hours to recharge.

Well...

I bet those unvent fundamentalist have converted half of their house into boiler room if they have a big family.

Have a series of water tanks sit in the living room(converted into boiler room) in order to store their hot water.

Otherwise they all live in 1bed property with them self so never need to worry about running out of hot water.

The plusa coil link i have you acts as a combi, heats up the store of water and then runs mains through the coil to bring it up to temp.
it doesnt deplete the store with each use but gradually depletes the temp.

bigger the store the more instant hot water the coil can provide.

1king55:

Yes the boiler I have before is plusa coil do work like you said. It heat up the still water in tank(unchange) and the fresh water run through the hot still water.

That design provide higher pressure but what pull me off is the low output of the heating element (3kW)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Variable flow Water Pump for instant water heater? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Background I have a small one-bedroom flat in the roof space in a victorian house. There are three floors below and each floor has a single...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Back