Discuss Variable flow Water Pump for instant water heater? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its more than sufficiant, youre not replaceing that water with mains so the lowest it would ever drop to would be room temp.

you only need the immersion to keep the temp up.
initually you need to leave it for a few hours to get up to temp but then it tops itself up.
that usually happens once.
unless you want to be special and turn it off after every use.

The reason storage heater so popular is because it use the power during the off-peak electricity in the night time,
It is good for government and power station but not good for user.

Cause the power station need to make sure able to provide the electricity at the peak demand
And most power station cant vary their output in short time ,like nuclear power station,
which is cheaper to run than those can vary output in short time, like gas power station
This mean government can end up building less power station.

Otherwise if the government set the domestic electric supply standard to 3phase 100A per phase
everyone will go to get a 3phase instant water heater which give enough hot water any time
no one will even bother to install a massive water tank which need to maintain,
cost more to transport,install and waste power to keep the temp

Does it explain it better now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Gray0689:

If you like storage, your choice.
I dont like it. Used storage heater for 9 years and never happy about it.

But you dont ban people who not agree your opinion, I dont force anyone to install a instant system,
if you love waiting the water to boil, I dont stop you to do it.
Please respect other opinion!
How can keep saying unvert awsome, unvert great help? It is more like an unvert religion rather than the actual reason to support it.
It seem Only with detail/spec of the model are meaningful advise.

most ppl advise unvert just because they install more unvert than other system, a system easy to install doesnt mean good to use.
As I said above I explained why unvert storage set up is popular, but the advantage are only for the power company and the plumber install it, not the user.

If anyone can give a exact model/detail of set up for an electric powered unvert system that dont run out hot water in 2hours shower and take less than 20min to reheat,
I will apologies to each indivial member who recommended an unvert system.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh ducky.

go spend 2000 on an industrial water heater and stop trying to preach instant hot water.

we know the limits of it.

You are talking utter nonsense
The power you will need to have the water heated at the flow you want is only attainable by a boiler or a stored water heater ie direct unvented cylinder you have been told this on lots of occasions but choose to ignore the advice
You have been told not to do what you did as wont work
You did it anyway
Then come back asking advice on how to fix it
Case closed and I hope the thread lmao

I already get the flow I need, what you mean by "only attainable by a boiler or a stored water heater"?

I am not try to get an advise about "how to fix it", I am try to improve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Variable flow Water Pump for instant water heater? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock