Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Valliant Glow Worm Heater Exchange - Pro Therm 80e in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know if the heater exchange (0020025264) from a Valliant Glow Worm will fit into a Pro Therm 80e?

Thanks
Rob

Sorry Rob, we can't answer that on a public forum. If you are gas safe registered, get your post count up, forward a pic of the front and back of your gas safe card to one of the mods. Once confirmed we can then get you in the private forum so stuff like this can be spoke about freely.
Someone may also be able to pm you an answer to your query while your waiting.

As above good advice. Rob, I’m sure you can understand why we won’t give diy gas appliance advice

Reply to Valliant Glow Worm Heater Exchange - Pro Therm 80e in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Went to a customer today their glow worm Ultracom 24 HE goes to fire up then cuts out turning the heating pump off, then does the same again...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Glow-worm back boiler which is giving me grief (I would have upgraded it by now but its a listed building and there's issues with...
Replies
Views
P
Does anyone know where I can find the decibel rating for the British Gas 330+ boiler? I'm looking to get it replaced and wanted to compare it...
Replies
Views
A
Good morning. We have a 10 year old Ultracom which now very frequently thinks there's a demand for hot water, even though there isn't, so the...
Replies
Views
Andy Don
A
Hi all We have a Glow Worm combi Ultracom 38cxi boiler fitted in our house, which has been running really well for the past 10 years. Recently we...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock