Search the forum,

Discuss Glow worm Ultracom 24 firing issue in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Went to a customer today their glow worm Ultracom 24 HE goes to fire up then cuts out turning the heating pump off, then does the same again before firing and running. Occasionally shows the flame is lit on display but flow temp doesn’t go much past 26. Then if you turn off and try again sometimes it fires up straight away and runs? Anyone have any ideas? I’m gas safe registered, but not for that long and haven’t done too many break downs

flame sense prob ok ?

Haven’t checked that but doesn’t even get to flame point, fan ramps up then cuts out does this two or three times before running

Aps then I would check first

Reply to Glow worm Ultracom 24 firing issue in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock