Discuss Train 4 Trade Skills in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T4TS, Starting my practical tomorrow

Hello all.

I am starting my T4TS practical tomorrow, and just want to know if anybody have done it and how it is.

Like what you do and how is the City&Guilds exams, is it multi choice or written out?

Any help or advice would be nice.

Kind regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: T4TS, Starting my practical tomorrow

Hello all.

I am starting my T4TS practical tomorrow, and just want to know if anybody have done it and how it is.

Like what you do and how is the City&Guilds exams, is it multi choice or written out?

Any help or advice would be nice.

Kind regards.

Hope it goes well for you, i havent done practical yet still on water regs module

Hope it goes well for you, i havent done practical yet still on water regs module
Unlucky *******, i hated the regs module.

Day one was fun, got straight down to using tools, soldiering and bending.

Yeah i hate the regs module too lol, glad to hear your first days gone well and cant wait till i get to go myself.

is it the TC or NVQ youve signed up for what do they costs?

its the TC.

You can only get a NVQ once you start to work, you cant study for it!!!!
Once you have been in work and build up a profile then you will get checked out to see if you are competent to get your NVQ, dont ask me for prices, i payed a year ago so it`s not the same anymore.

For 6k i get to do 6129 technical cert including part p and full water regs training and assesment. I would rather have done an apprentiship but my age at 27 proved to be a stumbling block so took the opportunity of going through t4ts as a path into the trade.

For 6k i get to do 6129 technical cert including part p and full water regs training and assesment. I would rather have done an apprentiship but my age at 27 proved to be a stumbling block so took the opportunity of going through t4ts as a path into the trade.

i do the same, and i payed £3950

So Lead-free, how did your first week go & what did it entail, i ask as i think I'm due go be going in the not too distant future. Also which centre did you go to?

So Lead-free, how did your first week go & what did it entail, i ask as i think I'm due go be going in the not too distant future. Also which centre did you go to?

It is the place in near Leeds.

Week one: Soldier, Bending (spring and bender) Did a installation of CH circuit to rad and H and C water circuit to the bath, toilet, and basin.
one C&G exam and thew bits and bobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Train 4 Trade Skills in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock