Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Sunday afternoon in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

The fish tank has been cleaned, chicken casserole has been slowly bubbling away in the slow cooker since this morning, River Cottage is on the box and I'm on the King Goblin.

How are your Sundays going?

Oh, and I peeled a couple of pound of shallots for making pickled onions later.....

Been out to a Brazilian restaurant for lunch. Random I know! Watched Christmas films and now playing guess who with Fred and eating after 8's.
Textbook Sunday!!

I'm moving house on the 22nd so a fun day packing boxes!!

Food is on order and a couple of Stella's to wash it all down with so not complaining.

Chilled day, slobbing around on the sofa watching crap telly, eating mince pies. Chinese been ordered, going for a long hot soak then I might watch Pulp Fiction...

Just had dinner round my sisters, sat watching hell boy trying to avoid the sharp end of my puppy. I've got a lurid hang over, so no Murphys for me.

Had friends over from Northern Ireland and just been in hardrock cafe for tea and drinks.

Chilled day, slobbing around on the sofa watching crap telly, eating mince pies. Chinese been ordered, going for a long hot soak then I might watch Pulp Fiction...

Still living the dream whilst the mrs is away then mate?

Shopped the Last Christmas gifts... streets are packed ... got back home and had a lovely dinner. Lit the 4th advent candle , switched the Christmas tree on and chilling on a sofa with my wife and watching crap :)

Put tree and lights up. Finally got the telly on the wall. Quiet Sunday in all, ready for next weeks chaos.

Racked the new van and am now eating pizza

same PICS :D

Just returned from walking the dogs and sat on sofa trying to decide between a warm beef sandwich (but we haven't got any crisp) or a KFC
I really am having a crisis

IMG_5193.jpgIMG_5194.jpg

Quite proud of myself

It will be kept pretty tidy. I now have a plan for keeping it that way

very nice you leaving the back open or racking one side?

and ch any luck?

IMG_5193.jpg

IMG_5194.jpg

KFC on a Sunday. It's what Jesus would've wanted.

I know, I know
But I will have to decide in a unbiased way

KFC, I am having a bit of a sulk with the local drive thro lately as, last Monday night I cadged a lift there with a mate from the pub around 10 ish. 2 cars in front of us taking an age, finally got to the window only to be told the car in front had cleaned them out of standard chicken pieces and it would be 20 mins before any more would be ready. They had fillet strips so I could have a burger. I was not a fan of fillet strips and my opinion hasn't changed after eating one again
WARM BEEF SANDWICH, bread is not super fresh (as it was bought yesterday) and we haven't even got an out of date packet of ready salted, never mind the warm beef sandwiches perfect partner, prawn cocktail. And no man should be made to eat a sandwich, denied of a packet of crisps

So I'm still none the wiser
Aaaaaaaargh

I know, I know
But I will have to decide in a unbiased way

KFC, I am having a bit of a sulk with the local drive thro lately as, last Monday night I cadged a lift there with a mate from the pub around 10 ish. 2 cars in front of us taking an age, finally got to the window only to be told the car in front had cleaned them out of standard chicken pieces and it would be 20 mins before any more would be ready. They had fillet strips so I could have a burger. I was not a fan of fillet strips and my opinion hasn't changed after eating one again
WARM BEEF SANDWICH, bread is not super fresh (as it was bought yesterday) and we haven't even got an out of date packet of ready salted, never mind the warm beef sandwiches perfect partner, prawn cocktail. And no man should be made to eat a sandwich, denied of a packet of crisps

So I'm still none the wiser
Aaaaaaaargh

I'm having meat and chips! should be about 10 mins

My old man got me a vikng drinking horn for my birthday and we just decided after 25 yrs me and missus decided we gonna do a roadtrip in america culminating with marriage in vegas.

image.jpg

Theres about 10 of us going all decided on last night at birthday bash at home. Things you do when drunk

Had a few guiness this arfternoon , followed by a roast .
The bird has gone out for evening so babysitting the little one and I'm going to watch magnificent 7 remake.

unsure at the moment. I need a cunning waste fitting solution. I was thinking tip bins but have no idea what size to get

i use the plastic container think they hold about 24l

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sunday afternoon in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock