Discuss Sunday afternoon in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

The fish tank has been cleaned, chicken casserole has been slowly bubbling away in the slow cooker since this morning, River Cottage is on the box and I'm on the King Goblin.

How are your Sundays going?

Been out to a Brazilian restaurant for lunch. Random I know! Watched Christmas films and now playing guess who with Fred and eating after 8's.
Textbook Sunday!!

I'm moving house on the 22nd so a fun day packing boxes!!

Food is on order and a couple of Stella's to wash it all down with so not complaining.

Chilled day, slobbing around on the sofa watching crap telly, eating mince pies. Chinese been ordered, going for a long hot soak then I might watch Pulp Fiction...

Just had dinner round my sisters, sat watching hell boy trying to avoid the sharp end of my puppy. I've got a lurid hang over, so no Murphys for me.

Shopped the Last Christmas gifts... streets are packed ... got back home and had a lovely dinner. Lit the 4th advent candle , switched the Christmas tree on and chilling on a sofa with my wife and watching crap :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sunday afternoon in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock