Discuss Sunday afternoon in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

The fish tank has been cleaned, chicken casserole has been slowly bubbling away in the slow cooker since this morning, River Cottage is on the box and I'm on the King Goblin.

How are your Sundays going?

Had a few guiness this arfternoon , followed by a roast .
The bird has gone out for evening so babysitting the little one and I'm going to watch magnificent 7 remake.

unsure at the moment. I need a cunning waste fitting solution. I was thinking tip bins but have no idea what size to get

i use the plastic container think they hold about 24l

Plastic container??

for my waste fittings if i read your post right you were looking for something to store them in (hope i read it right :D)

Ok mate ta do you divide them up or anything??im a bit of a neat freak with fittings that's why I was thinking tilt bins, one for each shape but I just don't know if their big enough. I tried contacting our sponsor but didn't hear back

Ok mate ta do you divide them up or anything??im a bit of a neat freak with fittings that's why I was thinking tilt bins, one for each shape but I just don't know if their big enough. I tried contacting our sponsor but didn't hear back

i have 3

11/4"
11/2"
and overflow / a bit of 2" in one

Yeah ya see I like to know how many of each fitting I have roughly. I had them in boxes and kept finding myself running out at inopportune moments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sunday afternoon in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back