Discuss Sunday afternoon in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

The fish tank has been cleaned, chicken casserole has been slowly bubbling away in the slow cooker since this morning, River Cottage is on the box and I'm on the King Goblin.

How are your Sundays going?

same PICS :D

Just returned from walking the dogs and sat on sofa trying to decide between a warm beef sandwich (but we haven't got any crisp) or a KFC
I really am having a crisis

IMG_5193.jpgIMG_5194.jpg

Quite proud of myself

very nice you leaving the back open or racking one side?

and ch any luck?

IMG_5193.jpg

IMG_5194.jpg

KFC on a Sunday. It's what Jesus would've wanted.

I know, I know
But I will have to decide in a unbiased way

KFC, I am having a bit of a sulk with the local drive thro lately as, last Monday night I cadged a lift there with a mate from the pub around 10 ish. 2 cars in front of us taking an age, finally got to the window only to be told the car in front had cleaned them out of standard chicken pieces and it would be 20 mins before any more would be ready. They had fillet strips so I could have a burger. I was not a fan of fillet strips and my opinion hasn't changed after eating one again
WARM BEEF SANDWICH, bread is not super fresh (as it was bought yesterday) and we haven't even got an out of date packet of ready salted, never mind the warm beef sandwiches perfect partner, prawn cocktail. And no man should be made to eat a sandwich, denied of a packet of crisps

So I'm still none the wiser
Aaaaaaaargh

I know, I know
But I will have to decide in a unbiased way

KFC, I am having a bit of a sulk with the local drive thro lately as, last Monday night I cadged a lift there with a mate from the pub around 10 ish. 2 cars in front of us taking an age, finally got to the window only to be told the car in front had cleaned them out of standard chicken pieces and it would be 20 mins before any more would be ready. They had fillet strips so I could have a burger. I was not a fan of fillet strips and my opinion hasn't changed after eating one again
WARM BEEF SANDWICH, bread is not super fresh (as it was bought yesterday) and we haven't even got an out of date packet of ready salted, never mind the warm beef sandwiches perfect partner, prawn cocktail. And no man should be made to eat a sandwich, denied of a packet of crisps

So I'm still none the wiser
Aaaaaaaargh

I'm having meat and chips! should be about 10 mins

My old man got me a vikng drinking horn for my birthday and we just decided after 25 yrs me and missus decided we gonna do a roadtrip in america culminating with marriage in vegas.

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sunday afternoon in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock