Search the forum,

Discuss Shower valve with 180mm pipe centres in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

I have to replace a Mira Realm shower valve, it is dripping and I cannot get it apart to change o rings etc. The pipe centres are 180mm does anyone know of an exposed shower valve suitable for low pressure water systems that has 180mm pipe centres?
Thanks

Reply to Shower valve with 180mm pipe centres in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. Could somebody recommend a Muslim shower valve that does not leak please? Or one that has a washer that you can replace if it leaks? Some...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
Hi there, so I have 0 plumbing knowledge here so sorry if I say the wrong things. Currently we have a Mira Moto Shower ( equivalent to Minilite)...
Replies
Views
Hi - I want to replace Aqualisa power shower to mixer shower to a std. mixer shower, however, the centres for the hot and cold are only 65mm. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Does anyone know where to find out what size the O rings are in a Mira 723 service kit as I have one (at the pointy end of the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock