Search the forum,

Discuss Muslim shower /bidet valve in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi.

Could somebody recommend a Muslim shower valve that does not leak please?
Or one that has a washer that you can replace if it leaks?

Some sort of tap will be fine that you can connect the shower pipe to please, ideally in chrome?

Many thanks in advance

Reactions: Lou
Hi

Did you get your shower valve? What did you go for?

Reply to Muslim shower /bidet valve in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Please can someone advise how to fix this shower that leaks? I guess I need to replace the washers inside the taps. Is it the blue or red one? My local DIY place didn't have the washer last time I attempted this. The cold tap is the culprit, a bit soft to tighten and leaks unless really tight...
Replies
Views
Hi my triton shower suddenly had no water coming out after Thames water doing work outside my house, the shower just started buzzing with no water at all, after testing an hour later water is dribbling from where the hose connects, please can anyone help what they think could have failed and is...
Replies
Views
Hi All As you can see from the attached pix, the flow control knob on my Bristan shower has broken. It was installed before I bought the house (possibly between 2015 and 2017) but I've no idea what model it is. Firstly, can anyone help me to identify it to see if I can get a replacement knob...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a couple of leaks coming under shower tray downstairs. One is along the wall so think might be joint between wall and tray and the other seems to be near waste tray, there is a slight hairline crack in shower tray near waste . This happens when I leave the shower head near the...
Replies
Views
Hi Guy's, Looking for some advice on an issue I have having with a recently installed thermostatic mixer shower in my ensuite. Everything was working fine for a coupe of months however now the valve has started misbehaving which is resulting in having to turn the temperature valve round further...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock