Search the forum,

Discuss 'S' trap 'back to wall' low level pan in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LegionellaSlave

Can you still get these?
The outlet is underneath the pan.
The flush is normal back entry.

The fella ended up paying a fortune for a 'dock M pack' (one of those disable wc kits) which brings the pan forward enough to connect to the drain.
:D

bent mulitquick or even a ? shaped one, has getten my out of trouble be for.

No mate. The pan outlet is underneath the 'back to wall' pan. (about 2" from the wall)

It would be cheaper getting a 'dock M pack'.
Thanks anyway lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 'S' trap 'back to wall' low level pan in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey Guys I’ve noticed this weekend that my en-suite toilet pan water level is seeming to regress after an hour. Toilet flushes as normal and water levels are all fine in the cistern. If I flush the toilet and wait all looks fine. However after an hour the water levels have dropped by a couple...
Replies
Views
T
Hi all, seeking advice on my toilet. (Layman here, please be gentle with me.) When we flush the loo upstairs, it flushes fine (therefore assuming no suggestion of any actual blockage) but after the flush we get a rumbly gurgling from deep within the pipework somewhere and the water level in the...
Replies
Views
I have bought a new close-coupled WC that will be installed by a plumber. The plumber and I are currently in discussion about how it should be connected to the drain hole in the concrete floor. The situation is as follows. The technical drawing of the manufacturer (Armitage Shanks) indicates...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m new to this site but hoping someone can throw some light on a difficult problem on kitchen drainage. This is in my father-in-law’s 4th floor flat in Paris, in a modern block (1990’s) The roots of the problem are multiple. Really poor installation with an almost horizontal run of...
Replies
Views
has anybody fitted one of these side outlet pans by H.M. James and sons?? was it a simular size to the old one you removed? i have a very old pan to replace which is a side outlet low level like the one pictured. i cant move the drain so can either replace the pan with this or use a standard...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock