Discuss Removing Old Water Tank in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

L

Linus

We have a old water tank that we need to get rid of and its too big to remove it from the garden. We have a fair bit of space around the garden before other houses, so I was thinking of raising it off the ground with bricks and then putting fireworks underneath it to launch it out of the garden. Can anybody tell me if this would work?

We have a old water tank that we need to get rid of and its too big to remove it from the garden. We have a fair bit of space around the garden before other houses, so I was thinking of raising it off the ground with bricks and then putting fireworks underneath it to launch it out of the garden. Can anybody tell me if this would work?
Great idea, please video it and post the video here.

Either Rob foster has created a pseudonym or someone wants to outdo him?

Been watching cartoons have we?

upload_2019-7-27_22-24-41.png

Since the op is from the Ukraine they probably have a few skud missiles still left over

Reply to Removing Old Water Tank in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock