Currently reading:
Removing Old Water Tank

Discuss Removing Old Water Tank in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

L

Linus

We have a old water tank that we need to get rid of and its too big to remove it from the garden. We have a fair bit of space around the garden before other houses, so I was thinking of raising it off the ground with bricks and then putting fireworks underneath it to launch it out of the garden. Can anybody tell me if this would work?

We have a old water tank that we need to get rid of and its too big to remove it from the garden. We have a fair bit of space around the garden before other houses, so I was thinking of raising it off the ground with bricks and then putting fireworks underneath it to launch it out of the garden. Can anybody tell me if this would work?
Great idea, please video it and post the video here.

Either Rob foster has created a pseudonym or someone wants to outdo him?

Been watching cartoons have we?

upload_2019-7-27_22-24-41.png

Since the op is from the Ukraine they probably have a few skud missiles still left over

Either Rob foster has created a pseudonym or someone wants to outdo him?

Been watching cartoons have we?

View attachment 39710
Not me but we did do explosives and ballistics 1976 -79 Apart from pipe bombs the best was a 5 ft tall propane cylinder pulled over via a very long chain into a huge bonfire from a nearby ditch. The clay rained down on us for ages..centralheatking

Last edited:

Reply to Removing Old Water Tank in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock