Discuss Removing Old Water Tank in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

L

Linus

We have a old water tank that we need to get rid of and its too big to remove it from the garden. We have a fair bit of space around the garden before other houses, so I was thinking of raising it off the ground with bricks and then putting fireworks underneath it to launch it out of the garden. Can anybody tell me if this would work?

We have a old water tank that we need to get rid of and its too big to remove it from the garden. We have a fair bit of space around the garden before other houses, so I was thinking of raising it off the ground with bricks and then putting fireworks underneath it to launch it out of the garden. Can anybody tell me if this would work?
Great idea, please video it and post the video here.

Either Rob foster has created a pseudonym or someone wants to outdo him?

Been watching cartoons have we?

upload_2019-7-27_22-24-41.png

Since the op is from the Ukraine they probably have a few skud missiles still left over

Not sure I get that one? Moon related? Cracking cheese Grommit.

Spot on

That and the wrong trousers are the best ones

The robot makes me laugh each time

Reply to Removing Old Water Tank in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back