Discuss proper grub in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevetheplumber

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
download from phone 492.jpgdownload from phone 488.jpgmy tea

I'd gat a new wife mate, that looks unnatural.

Filth!......i'd rather eat my own eyes than jellied eels...........eeeehhhh, makes me shudder.

Absolute dirt! Pie n Mash on the other hand

Not thanking u ment to like them!

Pie and mash shop in Whitby is pretty good, alright bar on quayside but not much comes close to ham peas pudding stottie! If you asked me 15 years ago I would have said "some Geordie muck?" Not now! Chicken paramo is ok... Partial to chips egg fly rice and curry sauce aswell.

I love chips egg fried rice n curry sauce mate, absolutely love it.

juat had a prawn madras myself was good stuff

Not thanking u ment to like them!

Pie and mash shop in Whitby is pretty good, alright bar on quayside but not much comes close to ham peas pudding stottie! If you asked me 15 years ago I would have said "some Geordie muck?" Not now! Chicken paramo is ok... Partial to chips egg fly rice and curry sauce aswell.

liking the stottie !!!!

Sag allooo and some thing else ? Inlaws are veggie and the veggie options on curry is pretty nice, but more flavor than some ones cat in korma? think Indians (Hindu ones) are vegetarian?
My absolute wet dream Indian delicacy is a thoroughly British one tho .... Spicy chilly cheese nan! - did some work for a Pakistani family (old landlord when a student) his wife was a monster in the kitchen, sweet rice and these kebab burger things with potato in the middle!

You can't beet a chicken madras with a keema naan. Partial to a bit of nandos as well.

You can't beet a chicken madras with a keema naan. Partial to a bit of nandos as well.

I went to nandos once. You have to get up and get your own drinks and sauces etc?! Screw that!

No no no, extra hot chicken and corn, beautifull. You get your condiments while you wait for your food to come. Or get the kids to do it. Your just a grumpily old man Adam.

No no no, extra hot chicken and corn, beautifull. You get your condiments while you wait for your food to come. Or get the kids to do it. Your just a grumpily old man Adam.

Want to borrow my avatar?

think Indians (Hindu ones) are vegetarian?

not really. most indians will eat vegetarian dishes, but its a caste thing wether they are devout vegetarians or not. The brahmins (priest caste) are supposed to be vegetarians as they shouldnt harm any living creature directly or indirectly. they should even walk with a soft brush in front of them so as not to step on insects.

I'd say Adam can't handle the heat and has to choose from the tarts menu.

Theres a fair bit of truth in that. I used to be able to eat a hot curry with no problem. Now just eating mango chutney gives me the trots. Must be getting old.

Theres a fair bit of truth in that. I used to be able to eat a hot curry with no problem. Now just eating mango chutney gives me the trots. Must be getting old.

Its the muck you are washing it down with AP. Wash it down with some decent ale, and there will be no problem!

Ray

photo (21).jpg

If i can't be bothered to drive six miles for a ruby, then the Chinese is a good compromise....

Nandos half chicken hot with peri fries, mash and a couple of supa bocs to wash it down my favourate and its the only place we eat in that the whole family enjoy.
comparing kfc to nandos is like comparing skoda's to aston martins. Adam you should be ashamed of yourself.

Nandos half chicken hot with peri fries, mash and a couple of supa bocs to wash it down my favourate and its the only place we eat in that the whole family enjoy.
comparing kfc to nandos is like comparing skoda's to aston martins. Adam you should be ashamed of yourself.

id rather a family bucket thank you. I only eat the skins anyway.

She's off out to a works do this saturday, I'm toying with a chicken tikka dhansak with tarka dhal and a peshwari naan.

With Hobgoblin......
i think im gonna pop into my rick stein indian book at the weekend and cook something tasty.

i think im gonna pop into my rick stein indian book at the weekend and cook something tasty.

I'd normally cook it meself, without the aid of a book thanks to my mate's MILF teaching me how to cook. She had everything, the eyes, the figure, the ability to cook and put up with me trying to get in her knickers.....

Even her husband wanted her to run away with me! But anyway, I digress, (The boobs! The boobs!) she taught me to cook proper curries.

Probably for the best, Last time I saw Ash he'd gotten a little podgy, I reckon she's now ballooned right out!

**back on track John!** Anyway, my curries are top notch! I just can't be bothered this weekend!

I had a cook mate teach me to cook a propper chicken curry and even my kids rave about it and my oldist brags about the fact that her dad cooks a propper curry. The only downside is it takes a while and creates a pile of washing up for the dishwasher but then i do double up and freeze half of it..mmmmm getting peckish now.

only reason I did cookery was the music masters sister taught it, she didnt know we could see her sunbathing on the roof, she had a lovely all over tan :)

My Mrs does a lovely mutton curry, proper Jamaican style. Down side is she only cooks it twice a year.

mmm....never had Jamaican curry

Diced mutton, bone in. Marinated in spices for a a day or so, then cooked very slowly. That's as much as I can tell you. I get told to go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to proper grub in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

How do i replace the quarter turn cartridge on this cooke & lewis ricci bath mixer tap . Normally there is a grub screw somewhere to take the...
Replies
Views
S
Plumber replaced drain line under the bathroom. The drain line transitions from a 2 inch drain line to a 4 inch Y connector. Is this connection...
Replies
Views
I need to change the washer on the dripping hot tap in the photo, does anybody know how to remove the dome tap handle, there's no fixings or grub...
Replies
Views
The MJ3 Charger on my Mainsboost system has stopped working and I have sourced a replacement, but need a plumber that understands these...
Replies
Views
J
HI there I have a 10 year old Vado elements 3 hole basin mixer with quarter turn taps. One of the taps is leaking, but there doesn't seem to be a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock