Discuss proper grub in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
photo (21).jpg

If i can't be bothered to drive six miles for a ruby, then the Chinese is a good compromise....

Nandos half chicken hot with peri fries, mash and a couple of supa bocs to wash it down my favourate and its the only place we eat in that the whole family enjoy.
comparing kfc to nandos is like comparing skoda's to aston martins. Adam you should be ashamed of yourself.

Nandos half chicken hot with peri fries, mash and a couple of supa bocs to wash it down my favourate and its the only place we eat in that the whole family enjoy.
comparing kfc to nandos is like comparing skoda's to aston martins. Adam you should be ashamed of yourself.

id rather a family bucket thank you. I only eat the skins anyway.

She's off out to a works do this saturday, I'm toying with a chicken tikka dhansak with tarka dhal and a peshwari naan.

With Hobgoblin......
i think im gonna pop into my rick stein indian book at the weekend and cook something tasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to proper grub in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

How do i replace the quarter turn cartridge on this cooke & lewis ricci bath mixer tap . Normally there is a grub screw somewhere to take the...
Replies
Views
S
Plumber replaced drain line under the bathroom. The drain line transitions from a 2 inch drain line to a 4 inch Y connector. Is this connection...
Replies
Views
I need to change the washer on the dripping hot tap in the photo, does anybody know how to remove the dome tap handle, there's no fixings or grub...
Replies
Views
The MJ3 Charger on my Mainsboost system has stopped working and I have sourced a replacement, but need a plumber that understands these...
Replies
Views
J
HI there I have a 10 year old Vado elements 3 hole basin mixer with quarter turn taps. One of the taps is leaking, but there doesn't seem to be a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock