Currently reading:
proper grub

Discuss proper grub in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevetheplumber

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
download from phone 492.jpgdownload from phone 488.jpgmy tea

photo (21).jpg

If i can't be bothered to drive six miles for a ruby, then the Chinese is a good compromise....

Nandos half chicken hot with peri fries, mash and a couple of supa bocs to wash it down my favourate and its the only place we eat in that the whole family enjoy.
comparing kfc to nandos is like comparing skoda's to aston martins. Adam you should be ashamed of yourself.

Nandos half chicken hot with peri fries, mash and a couple of supa bocs to wash it down my favourate and its the only place we eat in that the whole family enjoy.
comparing kfc to nandos is like comparing skoda's to aston martins. Adam you should be ashamed of yourself.

id rather a family bucket thank you. I only eat the skins anyway.

She's off out to a works do this saturday, I'm toying with a chicken tikka dhansak with tarka dhal and a peshwari naan.

With Hobgoblin......
i think im gonna pop into my rick stein indian book at the weekend and cook something tasty.

i think im gonna pop into my rick stein indian book at the weekend and cook something tasty.

I'd normally cook it meself, without the aid of a book thanks to my mate's MILF teaching me how to cook. She had everything, the eyes, the figure, the ability to cook and put up with me trying to get in her knickers.....

Even her husband wanted her to run away with me! But anyway, I digress, (The boobs! The boobs!) she taught me to cook proper curries.

Probably for the best, Last time I saw Ash he'd gotten a little podgy, I reckon she's now ballooned right out!

**back on track John!** Anyway, my curries are top notch! I just can't be bothered this weekend!

I had a cook mate teach me to cook a propper chicken curry and even my kids rave about it and my oldist brags about the fact that her dad cooks a propper curry. The only downside is it takes a while and creates a pile of washing up for the dishwasher but then i do double up and freeze half of it..mmmmm getting peckish now.

only reason I did cookery was the music masters sister taught it, she didnt know we could see her sunbathing on the roof, she had a lovely all over tan :)

My Mrs does a lovely mutton curry, proper Jamaican style. Down side is she only cooks it twice a year.

mmm....never had Jamaican curry

Diced mutton, bone in. Marinated in spices for a a day or so, then cooked very slowly. That's as much as I can tell you. I get told to go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to proper grub in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back