Discuss proper grub in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
No no no, extra hot chicken and corn, beautifull. You get your condiments while you wait for your food to come. Or get the kids to do it. Your just a grumpily old man Adam.

No no no, extra hot chicken and corn, beautifull. You get your condiments while you wait for your food to come. Or get the kids to do it. Your just a grumpily old man Adam.

Want to borrow my avatar?

think Indians (Hindu ones) are vegetarian?

not really. most indians will eat vegetarian dishes, but its a caste thing wether they are devout vegetarians or not. The brahmins (priest caste) are supposed to be vegetarians as they shouldnt harm any living creature directly or indirectly. they should even walk with a soft brush in front of them so as not to step on insects.

I'd say Adam can't handle the heat and has to choose from the tarts menu.

Theres a fair bit of truth in that. I used to be able to eat a hot curry with no problem. Now just eating mango chutney gives me the trots. Must be getting old.

Theres a fair bit of truth in that. I used to be able to eat a hot curry with no problem. Now just eating mango chutney gives me the trots. Must be getting old.

Its the muck you are washing it down with AP. Wash it down with some decent ale, and there will be no problem!

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to proper grub in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

How do i replace the quarter turn cartridge on this cooke & lewis ricci bath mixer tap . Normally there is a grub screw somewhere to take the...
Replies
Views
S
Plumber replaced drain line under the bathroom. The drain line transitions from a 2 inch drain line to a 4 inch Y connector. Is this connection...
Replies
Views
I need to change the washer on the dripping hot tap in the photo, does anybody know how to remove the dome tap handle, there's no fixings or grub...
Replies
Views
The MJ3 Charger on my Mainsboost system has stopped working and I have sourced a replacement, but need a plumber that understands these...
Replies
Views
J
HI there I have a 10 year old Vado elements 3 hole basin mixer with quarter turn taps. One of the taps is leaking, but there doesn't seem to be a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock