Discuss proper grub in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love chips egg fried rice n curry sauce mate, absolutely love it.

juat had a prawn madras myself was good stuff

Not thanking u ment to like them!

Pie and mash shop in Whitby is pretty good, alright bar on quayside but not much comes close to ham peas pudding stottie! If you asked me 15 years ago I would have said "some Geordie muck?" Not now! Chicken paramo is ok... Partial to chips egg fly rice and curry sauce aswell.

liking the stottie !!!!

Sag allooo and some thing else ? Inlaws are veggie and the veggie options on curry is pretty nice, but more flavor than some ones cat in korma? think Indians (Hindu ones) are vegetarian?
My absolute wet dream Indian delicacy is a thoroughly British one tho .... Spicy chilly cheese nan! - did some work for a Pakistani family (old landlord when a student) his wife was a monster in the kitchen, sweet rice and these kebab burger things with potato in the middle!

You can't beet a chicken madras with a keema naan. Partial to a bit of nandos as well.

You can't beet a chicken madras with a keema naan. Partial to a bit of nandos as well.

I went to nandos once. You have to get up and get your own drinks and sauces etc?! Screw that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to proper grub in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

How do i replace the quarter turn cartridge on this cooke & lewis ricci bath mixer tap . Normally there is a grub screw somewhere to take the...
Replies
Views
S
Plumber replaced drain line under the bathroom. The drain line transitions from a 2 inch drain line to a 4 inch Y connector. Is this connection...
Replies
Views
I need to change the washer on the dripping hot tap in the photo, does anybody know how to remove the dome tap handle, there's no fixings or grub...
Replies
Views
The MJ3 Charger on my Mainsboost system has stopped working and I have sourced a replacement, but need a plumber that understands these...
Replies
Views
J
HI there I have a 10 year old Vado elements 3 hole basin mixer with quarter turn taps. One of the taps is leaking, but there doesn't seem to be a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock