Search the forum,

Discuss Plug and play Bidet? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
20160125_102118.jpg20160125_102150 (1).jpg

Came across this the other day thought I`d share.

dont lean on the seat sensor and go whats that button do like I did the first time I came across one, not nice, but water was warm :)

what you think rpm?

dont lean on the seat sensor and go whats that button do like I did the first time I came across one, not nice, but water was warm :)

I steered a wide bearth of the thing mate, was tempted to press a button but knowing my luck ....

you want to see the complete version which isnt an afterthought conversion, lovely bit of kit, warm water, warm air blow, music and loads of other completely useless tricks only cost ÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁ

you want to see the complete version which isnt an afterthought conversion, lovely bit of kit, warm water, warm air blow, music and loads of other completely useless tricks only cost ÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁ

will post a pic in about a week and 3.5k

That poor toilet pan with all that rubbish bolted to it, a sanilfo and now this..

That pathetic warm jet wont help my bottom on a sunday morning, I need to be bent over in a carpark and hot washed with one of these...

HondaB275HA.jpg

We fitted one of these the other year when we fitted a new bathroom for an old couple.

Me, being the young one, had to sit on it to check it all worked

We fitted one of these the other year when we fitted a new bathroom for an old couple.

Me, being the young one, had to sit on it to check it all worked ����

-------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plug and play Bidet? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock