Discuss Plug and play Bidet? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
20160125_102118.jpg20160125_102150 (1).jpg

Came across this the other day thought I`d share.

dont lean on the seat sensor and go whats that button do like I did the first time I came across one, not nice, but water was warm :)

what you think rpm?

dont lean on the seat sensor and go whats that button do like I did the first time I came across one, not nice, but water was warm :)

I steered a wide bearth of the thing mate, was tempted to press a button but knowing my luck ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plug and play Bidet? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A simple procedure has turned difficult. I am trying to disconnect a floor-mounted bidet so I can change the click clack waste. All is...
Replies
Views
Hi.. I am after advice on installing a bidet in a toilet with the water valve hidden inside the cistern. I am renting. Is there anyone with a...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler which was recently serviced just before Christmas. There has since been a constant but slow drip...
Replies
Views
Hi, I note that the Grundfos Alpha 2 requires a special plug to connect the electric wiring. Are those plugs reusable if rewiring is needed...
Replies
Views
I have done pressure test for 2" high pressure pipe line by closing the pipe with rubber plugs at the ends. It was 3 bar and I kept it for 24...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock