Search the forum,

Discuss Got a thick head this morning? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mike Jackson

Well serves you right. As I don't drink I'm fit as a fiddle this morning and looking forward to getting out with the dogs for a couple of hours this morning.

Happy new year everyone.

I worked it ! So ive got a clear head ! Or i will have after sleep ! Hally new year mate !

Well serves you right. As I don't drink I'm fit as a fiddle this morning and looking forward to getting out with the dogs for a couple of hours this morning.

Happy new year everyone.

ive given up booze too. So it's just another day for me. Off out for a jog with the dog too. Then tidying out garage and intend to enjoy this day off, as it'll be my last one for a while!

Happy new year everyone!

same here was on call didnt touch a drop and didnt get called out so off out on bike for a bit

i have a sore napper. but was well worth it. nothing that paracetemol and a pint of water wont cure.
thats said will be dry for january to shift the excess weight i have accumalated over chrimbo

have a cracking and prosperous new year everyone

Nope, had one can and that was it! Off to take my little girl swimming this morning and hoping my knee fixes itself soon so I can start running and cycling again!

I wish I was a morning person like you Mike, I'm a right evil get in a morning.

Gonna be honest. I was that trashed i wet myself in bed last night..Misses got the right hump :oops:

Gonna be honest. I was that trashed i wet myself in bed last night..Misses got the right hump :oops:

ha ha ha, don't you love that feeling, the split second you realise what you've done, when you initially wake up thinking 'i don't remember it being that warm last night, why have i sweat so much?'

ha ha ha, don't you love that feeling, the split second you realise what you've done, when you initially wake up thinking 'i don't remember it being that warm last night, why have i sweat so much?'

I can honestly say its never ever happened.

I'm hangover free, driving back down South today (well the misses is, I'm sat playing on my phone)!

I can honestly say its never ever happened.

Last happened to me on holiday in Mexico last year, don't think I've ever been so drunk, god knows how many shots I had. I actually woke myself up saying 'urrr I'm ****ing' and ran to the bog. Spent the rest of the day either puking, 5hitting or sweating. I haven't touched shots since. Also given up booze altogether now :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hangover from hell! A McDonald's delivery sevice would be amazing right now!

I theory a maccy d's delivery service would be great. But half of the stuff you get when you go the drive through is barely warm when you get it. So I'd imagine a delivery service would bring you stone cold food :)

Have I entered the twilight zone???

is there really grown men on here talking about pi55ing the bed?? It's really made me laugh this thread. I've been in some states before but never wet the bed. FANTASTIC :)

I've thrown up in bed but never wet myself or worse (hope I've not jinxed it now)!

A few years ago one of our employees got so drunk that he shat himself in the taxi home. If that wasn't bad enough this was at 8 in the evening and he'd only been out since 7. He was actually proud of it as well. If I'd got so drunk that I lost control of my bowels I'd have kept quiet about it.

Think the worst i've been was after a shindig thrown by a supplier, Was a mexican theme and I think I drank most of the tequila.

I was discovered in Oxford street with shot glasses over my eyes trying to convince people I was an alien!

My worse worse was getting home and passing out in the bathroom but I fell against door and no one could get in so they left me lol

No hangover, but then again I didn't feel too bad when I got to bed, even though I got through a few. Took dog for a long walk, enjoying my last day off.

When I was at home I got so pished I got up in the middle of the night, walked into my parents room sat down on wicker chair and tried to have a slash. My mum told me in no uncertain terms that I wasn't in the bathroom.

Have I entered the twilight zone???

is there really grown men on here talking about pi55ing the bed?? It's really made me laugh this thread. I've been in some states before but never wet the bed. FANTASTIC :)

isnt this you tom ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 25
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Got a thick head this morning? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I have changed the 3 port actuator Honeywell head however this doesn’t seem to have solved the issue, does this mean that the programmer is faulty? Or is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The front right corner shim is 5/8", the left front corner is 3/8" shimmed, with shorter shims under left middle and right rear corner. The pan perimeters...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock