Discuss Got a thick head this morning? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mike Jackson

Well serves you right. As I don't drink I'm fit as a fiddle this morning and looking forward to getting out with the dogs for a couple of hours this morning.

Happy new year everyone.

I worked it ! So ive got a clear head ! Or i will have after sleep ! Hally new year mate !

Well serves you right. As I don't drink I'm fit as a fiddle this morning and looking forward to getting out with the dogs for a couple of hours this morning.

Happy new year everyone.

ive given up booze too. So it's just another day for me. Off out for a jog with the dog too. Then tidying out garage and intend to enjoy this day off, as it'll be my last one for a while!

Happy new year everyone!

same here was on call didnt touch a drop and didnt get called out so off out on bike for a bit

i have a sore napper. but was well worth it. nothing that paracetemol and a pint of water wont cure.
thats said will be dry for january to shift the excess weight i have accumalated over chrimbo

have a cracking and prosperous new year everyone

Nope, had one can and that was it! Off to take my little girl swimming this morning and hoping my knee fixes itself soon so I can start running and cycling again!

I wish I was a morning person like you Mike, I'm a right evil get in a morning.

Gonna be honest. I was that trashed i wet myself in bed last night..Misses got the right hump :oops:

Gonna be honest. I was that trashed i wet myself in bed last night..Misses got the right hump :oops:

ha ha ha, don't you love that feeling, the split second you realise what you've done, when you initially wake up thinking 'i don't remember it being that warm last night, why have i sweat so much?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Got a thick head this morning? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock