Search the forum,

Discuss Duravit Stark Toilet Flush Question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a Duravit Stark 1 close coupled toilet which has begun to flush poorly. The cistern functions fine, but there seems to be a partial blockage just where the water enters the toilet pan which results in the main stream at the back of the pan being reduced. I have investigated and there seems to be a piece of rubber partially blocking the flush flow.
Does anyone have any ideas where the rubber may have come from or how to improve the flush. At this point the system is not leaking but my thinking is that the rubber may be part of a sealing gasket somewhere in the close coupled assembly. Any ideas welcome.
Thanks

I had the same situation recently. Ended up changing the pan as bits had got caught in the box rim.

Only thing I could suggest is removing it and applying a high pressure jet to the rim to try to drive whatever is caught out.

Reply to Duravit Stark Toilet Flush Question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there. I have a Cersanit close coupled toilet which as started leaking between the cistern and the bowl when flushed. I've taken the cistern off and this is what I see. I'm assuming the issue is with the silicon gasket (please see attached photos) but can't seem to find a replacement...
Replies
Views
A few years ago I installed a wall hung toilet pan in my last house which did not flush well when disposing of waste solids. The water would rise up to the rim then dissipate and usually required further flushing to complete the disposal. I don't recall the brand but the wall mounting frame was...
Replies
Views
Hi guys So a bit of a dilemma Normal WC Unit height 766mm which is around the average mark. quite alot of bogs lets say the flush pipe center from floor is 330-340ish. However I have a comfort height Pan here and the center to the flush pipe from floor is 405MM So we're looking 65-75mm...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys I’ve noticed this weekend that my en-suite toilet pan water level is seeming to regress after an hour. Toilet flushes as normal and water levels are all fine in the cistern. If I flush the toilet and wait all looks fine. However after an hour the water levels have dropped by a couple...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled toilet with a more affordable model. This new toilet is a back-to-wall type featuring a concealed cistern within a separate unit. Since its installation...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock