Search the forum,

Discuss Comfort height toilet flush pipe in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys
So a bit of a dilemma

Normal WC Unit height 766mm which is around the average mark.

quite alot of bogs lets say the flush pipe center from floor is 330-340ish.

However I have a comfort height Pan here and the center to the flush pipe from floor is 405MM

So we're looking 65-75mm higher than normal.

So as you've probably guessed the cistern flush pipe won't sit high enough to insert into the toilet, even with the cistern sitting flush to top of the unit.

Any ideas on a best solution other then changing the toilet

Regards

Or raise the cistern

Reply to Comfort height toilet flush pipe in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock