Search the forum,

Discuss Duravit Stark Toilet Flush Question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a Duravit Stark 1 close coupled toilet which has begun to flush poorly. The cistern functions fine, but there seems to be a partial blockage just where the water enters the toilet pan which results in the main stream at the back of the pan being reduced. I have investigated and there seems to be a piece of rubber partially blocking the flush flow.
Does anyone have any ideas where the rubber may have come from or how to improve the flush. At this point the system is not leaking but my thinking is that the rubber may be part of a sealing gasket somewhere in the close coupled assembly. Any ideas welcome.
Thanks

I had the same situation recently. Ended up changing the pan as bits had got caught in the box rim.

Only thing I could suggest is removing it and applying a high pressure jet to the rim to try to drive whatever is caught out.

Reply to Duravit Stark Toilet Flush Question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock