Currently reading:
cooker

Discuss cooker in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless stated in MI's it is NOT required, all freestanding cookers must have a stability device.
But, to AR it is a bit pathetic. It is NCS!

AR, it has the potential of causing harm or damage.
Open the door and then lean on it... it will move.

Are these cookers the tenants or the housing associations?

It is clearly defined in the IUP as NCS if it is stable but doesn't have a chain or bracket, if the appliance is unstable then AR

i always fit a hook and chain,better than a stability bracket in my eyes as it prevents anyone from pulling the cooker out and causing damage to the pipe,thats just my opinion though,others may beg to differ.agree with ncs unless cooker is unstable.

i always fit a hook and chain,better than a stability bracket in my eyes as it prevents anyone from pulling the cooker out and causing damage to the pipe,thats just my opinion though,others may beg to differ.agree with ncs unless cooker is unstable.

i dont see how a pipe can get damaged unless you mean by pulling the cooker right out into the middle of the floor without disconnecting the bayonet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to cooker in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock