Discuss Compression Joint Query in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bulltaurus

Trying to add a bidet shower hose to my toilet. Am stuck at the joint as to what I would require to join the tee compression with the toilet tank. I have seen in you tube videos that the copper pipe slides in the tee compression hole but I got a piece of copper pipe and it just doesn't go in the hole for tee compression hole. Any suggestions welcome

Image posted here

https://www.flickr.com/photos/65231752@N00/16973879803/in/dateposted-public/

You're not allowed to connect a bidet type hose to the cold water system - its against the Water Regulations as there is nothing to prevent back-flow into the rest of the system. In any case, you would appear to be out of your depth in what you are attempting.

As the above.

Please register with us to receive additional answers to your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Compression Joint Query in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I am probably being unduly paranoid here but I noticed under our kitchen sink that there is some corrosion evident on a small section of...
Replies
Views
Yes, it me again. I have a leaking compression joint that is connected to plastic pipe. I have now read elsewhere that it is not a good idea to...
Replies
Views
While I am a trained engineer I appear blind when it comes to plumbing fittings. I want to tee off the 15mm compression (copper pipe to flex hose)...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Last summer I used one of those kits to fit an external tap , all went well , still good , its one of those flexi pipe , self cutting tap jobs ...
Replies
Views
Back