Discuss How to tap off a 15mm compression to 1/2? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

While I am a trained engineer I appear blind when it comes to plumbing fittings. I want to tee off the 15mm compression (copper pipe to flex hose) to loo so as to supply a cold water bidet. The bidet is suppplied via a 1/2 connection. So appears simple, a tee but cannot find - any suggestions would be appreciated.

Is it wras approved ?

Reply to How to tap off a 15mm compression to 1/2? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

This is going to sound stupid - but it is giving me problems. I have fitted new flexible tap hoses that each connects with a tap hose adaptor to...
Replies
Views
I had an outside tap fitted by a professional plumber last autumn. During the recent cold weather the feed pipe under the kitchen sink froze and...
Replies
Views
A simple procedure has turned difficult. I am trying to disconnect a floor-mounted bidet so I can change the click clack waste. All is...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I am trying to fit a replacement tap to a mini-sink that's built in to the top of a toilet. The original tap isn't made any more by the...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock