Discuss Best way of reducing rad. Valve to 10mm in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Long tail soldered reducer better in my opinion

Or a pushfit 15-10 elbow adapter

Thanks as long as the one in my picture. Looks Abit over kill as the olive just need to be back past the shoulder. But that's all my merchants have.

You can cut them down to match the depth of the fitting

Slice or manual cutter eg tighten the wheel etc

Why not buy 10 mm radiator valves? My plumber fitted 10 mm TRVs (Inta I-Therm 10/8mm White Angled TRV 108TRVA) and I later fitted 10 mm lock shields when I replaced the radiators.

Sort of like that. With the reducer

Attachments

• IMG20230504191752.jpg
    IMG20230504191752.jpg
    388.2 KB · Views: 21

Reply to Best way of reducing rad. Valve to 10mm in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock