Discuss Best way of reducing rad. Valve to 10mm in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Long tail soldered reducer better in my opinion

Or a pushfit 15-10 elbow adapter

Thanks as long as the one in my picture. Looks Abit over kill as the olive just need to be back past the shoulder. But that's all my merchants have.

You can cut them down to match the depth of the fitting

Slice or manual cutter eg tighten the wheel etc

Why not buy 10 mm radiator valves? My plumber fitted 10 mm TRVs (Inta I-Therm 10/8mm White Angled TRV 108TRVA) and I later fitted 10 mm lock shields when I replaced the radiators.

Sort of like that. With the reducer

Attachments

• IMG20230504191752.jpg
    IMG20230504191752.jpg
    388.2 KB · Views: 21

Reply to Best way of reducing rad. Valve to 10mm in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Anyone know of a pull out kitchen tap that has decent pressure? I have had low pressure from this tap for a number of years and it's not...
Replies
Views
I need to extend my central heating from my newly built extension in to the old part of my house. I need to feed 3 rads in separate bedrooms on...
Replies
Views
I’m replacing my single skin plastic oil tank with a new bunded oil tank. I’m going to replace the single 10mm pvc covered oil pipe too, so to...
Replies
Views
I have Honeywell Valencia TRVs 10mm pipe size, I’m making mods to accommodate larger rads and it looks like the 10mm compression insert is special...
Replies
Views
Divy here thought his cold water feed was 15mm.. so bought a 15mm - 1/4" reducing tee to plumb a fridge. It's 10mm!! I've already cut it so stuck...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock