Discuss Bank holiday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't be bothered to redo the shower waste!

It's about a 4 second job the self cleaning ones have. 4 screws in top flange and that's it.

or give everyone a crew cut whilst there asleep as a punishment for molting. been thinking about doing that to wife and daughters but id like somebody to test my theory first.

I'm on the beers now. Misses has gone out and my boys off to bed shortly so now it's me time!

just sitting down to watch a film. The wifes never seen anchorman. unbelievable.

I've never seen Anchorman either.

That mean there's going to be an exodus from UKPF?

Shame on u JC. Think u should be moderated into oblivion .... Or at least screwfix forum. It's not an amazing film it's just one u should have seen being a male between 16 and 60. Bit like borat,

Anchorman is OK, but don't really see why everyone raves about it. I'm just watching Gone in 60 Seconds and having a few more beers!

I'm on game of thrones, ts a right titty fest.

painting in the house tomorrow,bloody hate decorating:reddevil::mad2::mad2::furious3::furious3::furious3::furious3::furious3::furious3: doing a wheel bearing on my landy on monday

Well she didn't crack a smile the whole way through..Should have known better cos she had the same face watching Airplane ffs...Divorce unless its lamb with Yorkshire puddings tomorrow.

Well she didn't crack a smile the whole way through..Should have known better cos she had the same face watching Airplane ffs...Divorce unless its lamb with Yorkshire puddings tomorrow.

Hope your mrs doesn't see your post, you'll be in for so e serious silent treatment and no lamb. I don't know which is worse.

That's all well and good, but I'm getting away with watching it without my mrs tutting at me.

I'm fighting to resist the urge to ask which ones.....

And failing miserably......
My fave is Maddy, know her very well

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 31
Haven't seen anchorman neither, tried to but found it pretty pony. Stepbrothers is a good film with matey in it

What about Airplane? please tell me your all not humorless like me wife..

It's a fish named "the perfect common" 37lb4oz a fish I've wanted for over 5 years. I haven't been this happy since the birth of my kids!

I celebrated with a brew and a cherry vape stick. Rock and roll!

Well today i shall mostly be replacing this.

CQ9R4900 by Mike Jackson1, on Flickr

******** next door is a pyromaniac and keeps having burn ups in his large chiminea in the 3 foot wide garden. He had one last night apparently and this morning, whilst I was out with the dogs, Sharon heard a loud crackling outside and went out to find our fence ablaze. One of the other neighbours called the fire brigade but Sharon had managed to put it out by the time they got here.

I got home with the dogs and had to turn round and do my least favourite activity on a BH weekend, head off to the DIY sheds. Apparently there is a shortage of fence panels so if I want a replacement panel I'll have to wait 3 months. Option 2 was a temporary repair but I'd have to buy the gear for that so I've gone with option 3 and got some arris rails and feather edge and I'll board it.

Sitting having some lunch now whilst Sharon cuts out the burnt bamboo before I repair the fence.

******** next door is a pyromaniac and keeps having burn ups in his large chiminea in the 3 foot wide garden. He had one last night apparently and this morning, whilst I was out with the dogs, Sharon heard a loud crackling outside and went out to find our fence ablaze. One of the other neighbours called the fire brigade but Sharon had managed to put it out by the time they got here.

I got home with the dogs and had to turn round and do my least favourite activity on a BH weekend, head off to the DIY sheds. Apparently there is a shortage of fence panels so if I want a replacement panel I'll have to wait 3 months. Option 2 was a temporary repair but I'd have to buy the gear for that so I've gone with option 3 and got some arris rails and feather edge and I'll board it.

Sitting having some lunch now whilst Sharon cuts out the burnt bamboo before I repair the fence.

The fencing company that rents a yard off us had deliverys by the artic load just as the high winds hit before christmas.

was all gone by end of February.

Mrs Croppie just looked over my shoulder at that and called your man all the names under the sun!

It's a fish named "the perfect common" 37lb4oz a fish I've wanted for over 5 years. I haven't been this happy since the birth of my kids!

some people carp on about anything:), some pole will have that away later and eat him ! :)

Well I've replaced the shower trap, re - run the stupid flexible waste in 40 mm plastic so it's all done proper. However I dropped a knife in the shower and knicked the white finish of the shower - I hate doing jobs at home, I should really learn not to rush them!

Anyone know of a way to repair? It's a cast base so can't see it causing a leak but don't want the rest of the finish to start peeling away - my only idea is to smear a tiny bit of silicone on it.

Stone resin plastic coated? Use a bit of enamel repair, won't look brilliant but won't wear away like silicone.

My misses would have dragged the w#€k through the fence and made him eat it! She is a bit of a monster when she angry!

Cheers, it's only a very tiny mark but don't want it to lead to further issues!

I'd use a bit of white gel coat to repair it. It's worked well for me in the past when someone (not me obviously) has marked a resin shower tray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bank holiday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning Everyone! It is Easter this weekend and a lot of the kids are already off! Have you got any plans for the long weekend? Are you going...
Replies
Views
B
Worcester Boiler. Really annoying. All works as it should fine in normal use. However have to go away for a couple of weeks at a time. I put the...
Replies
Views
Bosch Sauce
B
R
Hi all, I'm hoping someone on here will be able to help me with an issue I'm having at home. We've just returned from a week long holiday and have...
Replies
Views
Laurie1987
L
Hi, I am going to a job tomorrow where the customar says they have a 1 inch square valve head (what i would call a fire hydrant valve, maybe...
Replies
Views
Hi I am somewhat confused. My daughter has a combi boiler bought 2-3 years ago and has it timed to come on in morning for an hour and at night...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock