Search the forum,

Discuss Bank holiday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the juxtaposition of combined flavours that your uneducated cloth covered northern monkey tongue wouldn't understand....

Its like chilli and chocolate, sea salt and caramel one heightens the sensation of the other

Strawberry a and balsamic reduction or venison and chocolate or for top end walkers cheese and onion and cadburys diary milka

I'm working today. Then off Sunday Monday. Have some quality time wth the nippers. I've been Woking long days lately.
Must be all you gas engineers leaving gas escapes.

Well just the massive escapes that can be seen from space. Can't believe that pushfit didn't last on the 225mm intermediate pressure !

And remember everyone. If you have a BBQ use charcoal....if you use a gas BBQ you aren't a real man.

It's the juxtaposition of combined flavours that your uneducated cloth covered northern monkey tongue wouldn't understand....

Must be a soft southerner thing having to have sweet stuff to offset those nasty bitter and hot flavours.
Just have nice sweet glass of ribena with it.

Must be a soft southerner thing having to have sweet stuff to offset those nasty bitter and hot flavours.
Just have nice sweet glass of ribena with it.

The explosion of tastes and flavours would send your cloth cap covered brain into overdrive.

What's the matter monkey boy? Afraid you might taste sumfink?

And remember everyone. If you have a BBQ use charcoal....if you use a gas BBQ you aren't a real man.

Weber long lasting coals split 50/50 for direct and indirect grilling use a foil tray to keep the coals apart and 1/4 fill it with water it acts as a drip tray and the moisture will stop your joint from drying out when grilling indirect.

Just finishing up boiler swap like for like then off to hit up a couple of cp12s

Weber long lasting coals split 50/50 for direct and indirect grilling use a foil tray to keep the coals apart and 1/4 fill it with water it acts as a drip tray and the moisture will stop your joint from drying out when grilling indirect.

You Da Man!!!!

Not even watched Bambi 4 times this morning. BBQ? Cooker? Where might I find a BBQ in my northern cave?

Fire and wheels you have?

BBQing is a sport! A serious business where man, beer and succulent slabs of meat lightly smoked come together.

You're preaching to the choir brother. All those words are exactly the way I feel.
Men at the BBQ and the women can go away in the kitchen and giggle while drinking rosè

Think which ever forum member lives in a house where the doors Are 4' and ceilings 5' needs to get some DIY done.
huju9e9a.jpg

Looks like a scorcher where i am. So in the garden giving my left arm some sun, to counter the inevitable van tan.

Well I fished out the hair rat but found a small split in the flexi waste from the shower. So I'll be off out to get some bits and sort that later!

Just nursing a hangover at the mo. Off out this afternoon for a mooch about and then back on the Guinness. It's what weekends are for.

Well I fished out the hair rat but found a small split in the flexi waste from the shower. So I'll be off out to get some bits and sort that later!

B&poo. U got a decent credit limit on your card? A shower trap is like £470.34

Rob knows nofink ! B &poo on shelf £470.99
Trades nix £470.34 inc vat

Poofix £469.44

Well thought I'd cheat and stick another flex in. As I tightened it up I thought there was a bit of movement in the trap, that's when I spot a crack in that too. Oh well I now know what I'm doing tomorrow morning!

Go to wicks buy the natural stone cleaner ( wicks own brand, white square bottle £13??) it's amazing I don't use anything else it leaves chrome and glass spotless , removes all the gunk it's amazing

It's about a 4 second job the self cleaning ones have. 4 screws in top flange and that's it.

or give everyone a crew cut whilst there asleep as a punishment for molting. been thinking about doing that to wife and daughters but id like somebody to test my theory first.

I'm on the beers now. Misses has gone out and my boys off to bed shortly so now it's me time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bank holiday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and pebbles!) We saw that the pipe that takes water down the gutter was visibly full to the top. He said he will return with a coil to push through...
Replies
Views
S
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock