Discuss Bank holiday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I fished out the hair rat but found a small split in the flexi waste from the shower. So I'll be off out to get some bits and sort that later!

Just nursing a hangover at the mo. Off out this afternoon for a mooch about and then back on the Guinness. It's what weekends are for.

Well I fished out the hair rat but found a small split in the flexi waste from the shower. So I'll be off out to get some bits and sort that later!

B&poo. U got a decent credit limit on your card? A shower trap is like £470.34

Rob knows nofink ! B &poo on shelf £470.99
Trades nix £470.34 inc vat

Poofix £469.44

Well thought I'd cheat and stick another flex in. As I tightened it up I thought there was a bit of movement in the trap, that's when I spot a crack in that too. Oh well I now know what I'm doing tomorrow morning!

Go to wicks buy the natural stone cleaner ( wicks own brand, white square bottle £13??) it's amazing I don't use anything else it leaves chrome and glass spotless , removes all the gunk it's amazing

It's about a 4 second job the self cleaning ones have. 4 screws in top flange and that's it.

or give everyone a crew cut whilst there asleep as a punishment for molting. been thinking about doing that to wife and daughters but id like somebody to test my theory first.

I'm on the beers now. Misses has gone out and my boys off to bed shortly so now it's me time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bank holiday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock