Discuss Alkathene in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

trigger123

Any one know if you are still able to get a stopcock with built in drain off to fit Alkathene pipework? the diameter is lightly larger than 15mm, thanks

Attachments

• IMAG0193.jpg
    IMAG0193.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 43
not sure if they do one, why not fit a tee with drain cock above the stopcock

Any one know if you are still able to get a stopcock with built in drain off to fit Alkathene pipework? the diameter is lightly larger than 15mm, thanks

There's a place in Croydon, Surrey that have some Alkathene stuff. I'm trying to remember the name, something like A.B. Plastics or something ...?..

Thanks for that, im not to bothered about the drain off, just being lazy hoping i could get a like for like fitting,looks like i will need an alkathene adaptor , but what size it is slightly larger than 15mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Alkathene in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a problem with a downstairs bathroom toilet. When flushed, the water in the bowl rises, as does the water coming up from the shower drain...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old...
Replies
Views
Hello. My home's Rheem water heater is dripping from the drain valve. It is strange as it seems to sometimes spit out some water and then stop...
Replies
Views
Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock