Search the forum,

Discuss Alkathene in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

trigger123

Any one know if you are still able to get a stopcock with built in drain off to fit Alkathene pipework? the diameter is lightly larger than 15mm, thanks

Attachments

• IMAG0193.jpg
    IMAG0193.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 43
not sure if they do one, why not fit a tee with drain cock above the stopcock

Any one know if you are still able to get a stopcock with built in drain off to fit Alkathene pipework? the diameter is lightly larger than 15mm, thanks

There's a place in Croydon, Surrey that have some Alkathene stuff. I'm trying to remember the name, something like A.B. Plastics or something ...?..

Thanks for that, im not to bothered about the drain off, just being lazy hoping i could get a like for like fitting,looks like i will need an alkathene adaptor , but what size it is slightly larger than 15mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Alkathene in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old people. Out here competence and integrity is harder to come by in a worker, in fact it's hard to find workers at all where we are in the countryside...
Replies
Views
Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler, and where the pipes come in is in a room at the front of the house. I am about to box them in but I really wanted to understand what the various pipes...
Replies
Views
Hello. My home's Rheem water heater is dripping from the drain valve. It is strange as it seems to sometimes spit out some water and then stop and then occurs again. I have a little plastic bucket to collect the water, probably about 3 cups of water in a 24 hour period. I was doing some...
Replies
Views
Hi all, grateful for your expertise on the following. DIYer, not pro. Rural property in France Single storey. Septic tank. Late 80s construction with concrete slab subfloor. All of the waste pipes run in the concrete, and exit the property at the chamber as pictured, just outside the building...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the shower drain is actually extruded from the bottom of the shower base and I have concrete floor with the drain pipe rough in. I have the drain pipe...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock